Dear friends, my sweet Grandpa passed away Monday morning. We had just got home from Disneyland Sunday night and I woke up at 6:30 to my Mom calling to share the sad news. It seems so finalized posting about it. Click here
I am the lucky wife of a wonderful man, and the mother of the sweetest little girl anyone could ask for. There are many things that tickle my fancy but I must declare my undying love for Reese peanut butter cups, running, watching Gilmore Girls over and over again and having my faithful pup near me. I think of my professional career as more of a hobby for the time being but find it a privilege to be a social worker. Whether your a long lost friend or a exciting new acquaintance, Welcome!
So Glad YOU'VE Found Us!
So glad you have found us here in the world of blogs. Beginning in May 09, we closed the door to our blog and went private. Not wanting to shut the entire world out I have created here a public form to our blog. Feel free to leave a comment, or let us know you would like to stay in touch by leaving your email address and I'll send you an invite!
We closed our doors May of 09
but don't want to lose contact with new and old friends please leave us a comment
What We Believe
My husband and I are members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. We believe in God and that he is our Enternal Father who has provided a means whereby we can return to him through the Atonetment of Jesus Christ. We consider ourselves to be disciples of Christ and follow his teaching in the Bible and Book of Mormon. Feel free to ask questions regarding our faith at anytime.
No comments:
Post a Comment