My dear Blog,
I am so sorry I been neglectful. It's horrible of me to have not included you in the past exciting month. Life has been so full and enjoyable there hasn't been a spear moment to check in or include you in the excitement. Please forgive me. BUT know life on our end has been dandy! Here are some details: Hayden has cut six teeth this month, basically my toothless babe is now has a full tooth filled smile that melts our hearts! Ty and I celebrated our four year anniversary...lots of mushy details! Tyson fulfilled his "BYU fan responsibilities" by supporting the Cougars in Vegas with his friends. Indeed having children makes Christmas so much more fun, even if our child thought the wrapping paper was equally cool to her new toys and regardless of all the fun, she still wanted to take naps and eat regularly in 4 hour intervals. Hearing from my little bro in Guatemala made my Christmas. I could have passed on the cold and some form of the stomach flu that hit right before Christmas. Thanks to Tyson and Brad our house is now freshly painted and beautiful and ready for carpet...coming soon! I am back to early morning work out...yep its a bad habit, but what else would I do at 5 am in the morning.
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment