This week, other peoples honesty has saved me a ton of stress and extra grief. Tuesday morning I went for a 7 mile run with a friend, and as I was walking out the door at 0'dark 30 I decided to grab my phone. I never run with a phone and now I know why! Somewhere along our 7 mile path I lost my phone! I knew I had lost it on my run and knew I would never find it just driving our run so plan B was take Hayden in the car drive and street, park, run the the street and continue on. Making it probably a 14 mile run, on top of my 7 this morning...sound like good times to anyone? Cause it didn't to me. Minutes later Ty sent me a message through Gmail saying: "Air you there? Someone just called Brad, said they have your phone? Did you take it running this morning?" YEP, AMEN to honest people! Made/saved my day!
The following day I went grocery shopping and had to run into Wal-Mart, upon leaving I left my purse (filled full of money and all kinds of treasures) in the shopping cart, in the parking lot! Totally didn't realize tell I was home, grocery put away, Hayden down for her nap and went to grab my book out of my purse...yep! SO I woke Hayden up, head back to Wal-Mart, praying the entire way, by some lucky chance someone honest would have turned it in! I lucked out! It had been turned in, every dime was accounted for, including my phone (blasted thing, and ty and my ss cards..yikes!)
So moral of the story. I have truly been blessed this week because of other peoples honesty! So glad there are honest people out there, doing the right thing! Because my simple, easy week seriously could have been turned upside down if it wasn't for this good people, who I don't even know!
Friday, April 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment